Hola, world! I can’t believe I haven’t written about Banapple when in the last month I think I’ve been to the place at least twice. And.. well, I’ll keep coming back! Here’s why:
(1) Their Katipunan branch now has more chairs and tables! Can you believe it?
If you asked me a few months ago what word comes to mind when people say “Banapple”, “spacious” never would have come up. It was always such a chore trying to secure a spot in any of Banapple’s overly crowded restuarants. But fear not–the original Banapple Katipunan branch can now accomodate plenty!
(2) Their Banapple House Salad (PhP110) is to die for!!! Mixed greens with corn, cucumber and bell pepper bits, crumbled banana chips, honey peanuts, and shredded mozzarella; drizzled with balsamic-Caesar dressing – yum yum! ;) One serving is good to split with a friend. I especially love the corn and crumbled banana chips components of this dish.
(3) Their Hickory Smoked Barbecued Country Ribs (PhP175) never fails to make my tummy smile. I order this all the fricking time! I’m not kidding. The meat is spectacular with the seasoned garlic rice and corn relish. It really is close to perfect!
(4) Their Banoffee Pie (PhP85) is unparalleled. My dad and I most especially cannot get over its goodness.
(5) Aaand of course the company is always beyond awesome. :) Happy Friday! :)
Taste – 5/5 | Ambience – 4/5 |Variety – 4/5 | Service – 3.5/5 | Pricing – 5/5 | Would Go Back? – Yes
Banapple | Katipunan Avenue