Here are the rules:
Share 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the awarder’s 11 questions.
Ask 11 questions of your own.
Nominate 11 bloggers.
- I enjoying traveling, but not flying. (There’s a difference.) Take off is the absolute worst part of a plane ride. I hate it so much!
- I tell everyone I stand 5″1′ (sometimes 5″2′, and at one point even dared to push it at 5″3′) but really, I am tiny at 5″. Haha!
- I sleep with a nightlight on. I absolutely cannot go to bed alone in a pitch dark room. (Which is why I don’t sleep well during blackouts.)
- Shoes are the first things I notice when outfit-spotting. (And yes, I just made up a term.) I love shoes.
- I name my gadgets. I have so far successfully named most of them: SanPod, Pixie Dust, Dee, Coco, Stewie, Rosie, Bubblegum.
- I go by the following names: Sandie, Sands, San, Sandiestar, Sandiegirl, Sandiegads, Sandie Eigenmann (hahaha), Sandie Dandie, Dandie, Andrea, Andy, Drea, Drey, Dling, Andling, Gadia, etc.
- I really, really miss my long, evenly-colored hair. I am determined to grow my hair again. (And I must work on my roots soon!)
- I would like a new MAC lipstick for my birthday =) *Hint hint * Here are my picks: Fresh Moroccan, Chatterbox, any of the Viva Glams, and any of these new shades from the Archie’s Girls Collection: Betty Bright, Daddy’s Little Girl, and Ronnie Red. ;)
- I cannot get by a day without devouring something sweet.
- I’ve always wanted blonde hair and blue eyes. Hahaha. #issues
- One of my favorite travel destinations is New York <3
My answers to Carina’s questions:
- If you could have a Travolta/Cage-esque Face Off, whose face would you pick to swap with? I would love to swap faces with either Rachel Bilson or Olivia Palermo. I’m good with a wardrobe swap, too.
- What are some of your favorite beauty blogs? I always visit The Beauty Department, Temptalia, Polish Police, Hello Giggles, and Cupcakes and Cashmere. The last two ones mostly touch on lifestyle topics, but the bloggers occasionally write about beauty stuff as well.
- What’s one thing you’re dying to do but can’t seem to? I’ve always wanted to take up a class on baking, makeup, or Photoshop.
- What are some of your biggest purchase regrets? “Tiis ganda” shoes! I’ve had plenty of them over the years!
- Post your favorite look for every day. Bonus points for picture! I’m shy! Will cheat a bit here and say that in general, I like my face best (haha feeling!) when I go out at night, whether with friends or family. I exert a little more effort in fixing myself up. The photo on my “Sandie Who?” page is one such case =)
- What’s your favorite TV show? What about your favorite TV show’s makeup? First question’s easy: Friends. Second question’s a bit tough, but I will have to go with America’s Next Top Model.
- What did you want to be when you were five years old? I remember just wanting to study in a big school, so a grade schooler basically. Speaking of which, this was our theme for a yearbook photoshoot. Sasha wrote a blog entry on it here.
- What’s your favorite late beauty discovery? Homemade makeup remover (water + oil)! It was my friend Nina who told me about this, after I had consulted her about cheap makeup removers.
- If you could bring one book or um, person to a desert island, what/who would it be? I would opt to bring a magazine instead, so maybe the thickest issue of Vogue I could find. Haha!
- If the zombie apocalypse happened tomorrow, how well do you think you’d fare against them? Not well. I would probably be found dead in under five minutes.
- What is your favorite food indulgence? Anything sweet! Macarons, cupcakes, cakes, cookies, chocolate, pies, milkshakes. #oink
- Which artist would you like to see play live (if you haven’t already) and why? What’s your favorite song by him/her/them?
- What’s something you miss most about your childhood?
- What inspires you?
- What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
- What are your favorite blogs?
- Which places would you like to visit one day?
- Which part of the day is your favorite and why?
- What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
- What are you dying to someday own?
- Who are your style icons? What are your favorite looks by them?
- What was the last book/ movie that changed your life?
(These are essentially people on my blog roll whose blogs are very much up and running. I checked!)
I couldn’t come up with a complete list. :( Anyway, to the nominees, if you are up for this, kindly link me so I can see your answers!! =)
The Liebster Award logo was taken from the Internet.